Table of Contents
- Collected Information
- Use of Personally Identifiable Information
- Use of Non-Personally Identifiable Information
- What Is A Cookie
When you sign up for our service, we will ask you to provide contact information such as your name, address, telephone number, email addresses, and payment information such as credit card number and expiration date.
We may ask you to complete user surveys, and to provide certain demographic information, such as age, gender, special interests, etc. This information is not required. You do not have to provide this type of information to use our service if you do not want to.
If you contact us for customer support, we may also ask you for information about your operating system, software and other technical matters.
When you visit our website, we will capture your IP address, time of and duration of visit, and time and duration of the pages on our website that you view. We may tie this information to the personally identifiable information we have about you.
We will also place a cookie that will identify you to us as a repeat visitor or a customer when you visit our website. See "What is a Cookie" below. We may tie this cookie to the personally identifiable information we have about you.
If we send you an email, we may include a marker that will allow us to identify email that is opened and viewed.
We will use your personally identifiable information only as follows:
- For payment purposes and to provide customer support;
- To announce special offers or provide other information from time to time via email. We may also send email announcing special offers by our third parties, but we will not provide the third parties with your email address or other personally identifiable information. If you do not wish to receive these emails, you may opt out of future emails at any time by following the instructions included in the email.
- To improve our service and the marketing of our service. For example, we may use the information we gather from user surveys, demographic data, and website visits to help us improve or target our website and customize your visit.
We will not provide any personally identifiable information about you to any other person other than:
- a law enforcement or regulatory agency at their request;
- a person or company who acquires our business;
- third parties who perform services on our behalf (such as payment processing), subject to the third party agreeing with us that it will keep your personally identifiable information confidential;
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates; or
- as otherwise needed to protect or enforce or rights or the rights of others.
We absolutely do not transfer or sell your information for inclusion on third party email or other marketing lists.
We may share aggregate statistical data about our customers with third parties, such as advertisers or suppliers. This aggregate statistical data will not identify you personally.